INNOVATORS, ENTREPRENEURS, STORYTELLERS. NOW HIRING.
AKQA is an ideas-led agency that works with clients including Audi, Coca-Cola, Heineken, Nike, Target, Unilever and Visa. A recognized pioneer and innovator, AKQA collected more than 100 major awards in the last year. AKQA was named in 2010 Agency of the Year from Campaign and has won the title for a total of 18 times on both sides of the Atlantic. Global offices are located in Amsterdam, Berlin, London, Paris, New York, San Francisco, Shanghai and Washington, DC.
We‘re looking for a commitment to our founding values of Innovation, Service, Quality and Thought.
AKQA strategic planners see the world in a unique light, and shape how the world sees our greatest brands. Their insights sow the seeds for the industry’s greatest ideas, and help our clients reap the rewards.
- Support the department across different accounts and projects.
- Develop planning skills by conducting market research, competitor reviews, campaign research, and by analysing secondary research.
- Keep abreast of business news and developments pertaining to clients and competitors
- Build profiles of client’s audiences, digital behaviours and device ownership/usage as well as geodemogogs, psychodemogs etc.
- Keep abreast of cultural, creative and technological news and developments.
- Integrate with other disciplines within AKQA, including Client Services, User Experience, Measurement & Evaluation and Creative.
- Build an understanding of the creative brief process and learn skills in writing a tight creative brief.
- Experience working on digital marketing projects, with 1-2 years experience in strategic planning.
- Experience of helping to create and execute research projects of various sizes and pursuasions.
- Demonstrable interest and knowledge in marketing, digital, innovation and technology.
- Appropriate educational experience in advertising, marketing, research, business law or business economics (university degree).
- Business level fluency in both German and English
- Be local to Berlin or committed to long-term relocation to Germany.